Member Service Representative /Teller
OMEGA FCU, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a full service financial institution. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Member Service Representative/Teller. We offer our members the most up to date products and technology, superior member service and excellent rates. Our MSR’s assist members not only with financial decisions, but also with a wide variety of other banking products. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about all of our products, enjoy helping others and provide excellent member service.
Job duties/requirements include:
- Answer member telephone inquiries
- Perform teller transactions as requested by phone, mail and over the counter including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments
- Assisting members in completing applications and loan documents
- Balance daily transactions without errors
- Cross-sell available credit union services
- Open new accounts and record maintenance
- Adhere to all policies and rules as they pertain to the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Patriot ACT Program
- Hours include Monday to Friday 7:45 am to 4:45 pm, every other Friday evening 10 am to 6 pm and Saturdays 7:45 to12:15 pm
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Ability to travel between offices is a must
Math aptitude and communication skills required. Customer service and/or bank experience a plus. Benefits package includes a competitive salary, health care, HSA account, 401(k), logo wear, paid holidays and accrued PTO.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Lhilderbrand@omegafcu.com