Member Service Representative /Teller
OMEGA FCU, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a full service financial institution. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Member Service Representative/Teller based in the North Hills office with the ability to work at our other locations. We offer our members the most up to date products and technology, superior member service and excellent rates. Our MSR’s assist members not only with financial decisions, but also with a wide variety of other banking products. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about all of our products, enjoy helping others and provide excellent member service.
Job duties/requirements include:
- Answer member telephone inquiries
- Perform teller transactions as requested by phone, mail and over the counter including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments
- Assisting members in completing applications and loan documents
- Balance daily transactions without errors
- Cross-sell available credit union services
- Open new accounts and record maintenance
- Adhere to all policies and rules as they pertain to the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Patriot ACT Program
- Hours include Monday to Friday 7:45 am to 4:45 pm, every other Friday evening 11 am to 7 pm and every other Saturday 9:45 to 2:15 pm or 8 am to noon depending on the location
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Math aptitude and communication skills required. Customer service and/or bank experience a plus. Benefits package includes a competitive salary, health care, HSA account, 401(k), logo wear, paid holidays and accrued PTO.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Lhilderbrand@omegafcu.com
Our employees and members are priority #1 and creating a perfect experience for them is our most important task. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate and resolve any IT issues employees or members are having.
We are seeking a friendly, confident and motivated individual to fill this position. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing exceptional member service, assisting the credit union in its mission of providing perfect service. The ability to walk members and employees patiently through trouble shooting steps is critical to this position. Also necessary is the ability to communicate information clearly, attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, the ability to prioritize projects, and a desire for working in an ever-changing fast paced environment.
The qualified candidate will help direct and coordinate the credit union’s information technology systems.
Responsibilities will include: leading, managing, directing and coordinating the planning of all technology products and services. Documenting internal controls and processes surrounding our current IT product offerings and procedures is essential. Finally, recommending changes, upgrades, or new products that will meet the needs of the members or employees while managing the implementation of those ideas.
Helpful experience would include a project management background with a focus in technology.
Current Usage Includes: Multiple Servers (mail, card services, audio, security …)
Wired and Wireless networks
Fiserv – Portico Platform
Desktops, Laptops & Peripherals
Network Administrator – Additional Information
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Document all internal controls and processes surrounding all IT products and services to ensure internal and external security following the best practices in the financial services industry.
- Identify the strategic objectives and determine the specific information requirements for the IT management services within all areas of the credit union.
- Manage all IT vendors and related parties.
- Be a team player who is considerate to all employees.
- Ability to work flexible hours (night and early morning work will be scheduled when required).
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor (You represent OMEGA).
- General knowledge of networking, databases, servers and IT security preferred.
- Maintain comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge of all applicable State and Federal regulations that are covered in the IT area of responsibility.
- Plan and coordinate projects that involves IT.
- Work with the CIO to set long and short term technology plans that promote growth while enhancing the service to members.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Ability to travel to multiple locations (sometimes daily)
- Some night, weekend, and holiday work may be required
- Daily attendance (Mon-Fri) is required
- Occasional out of state travel is required
- Continuing Education is highly valued and encouraged
- Ability to work remotely
- A desire to work at OMEGA
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org