Member Service Representative /Teller
OMEGA has an immediate opening for a full-time Member Service Representative/Teller based in the North Hills office with the ability to work at our other locations. We offer our members the most up to date products and technology, superior member service and excellent rates. Our MSR’s assist members not only with financial decisions, but also with a wide variety of other banking products. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about all of our products, enjoy helping others and provide excellent member service.
Job duties/requirements include:
- Answer member telephone inquires
- Perform teller transactions as requested by phone, mail and over the counter including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments
- Assisting members in completing applications and loan documents
- Balance daily transactions without errors
- Cross-sell available credit union services
- Open new accounts and record maintenance
- Adhere to all policies and rules as they pertain to the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Patriot ACT Program
- Hours include Monday to Friday, every other Friday evening 11 am to 7 pm and every other Saturday 9:45 to 2:15 pm
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Math aptitude and communication skills required. Customer service and/or bank experience a plus. Benefits package includes a competitive salary, health care, HSA account, 401(k), logo wear, paid holidays and accrued PTO.
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com