Whether you’re a sole proprietor, large company or something in between, our business accounts offer you the tools to keep your eye on the prize and not on account fees. That’s because at OMEGA our accounts are FREE. No monthly fees, no charges for transactions and no whatever fees that the banks like to throw at you.
OMEGA Federal Business Accounts have 24/7 access via our online banking system that includes Autobooks, an easy-to-use solution that includes everything you need to stay on top of your business — digital payment acceptance and invoicing, plus accounting and reporting. Access it inside your OMEGA Federal online and mobile banking now and try it for yourself.
With Autobooks, you’ll be able to:
- Get paid directly inside your online and mobile banking — no need to transfer funds from a third-party app
- Let people easily pay you online with a credit card, debit card, or electronic bank transfers (ACH)
- Create and send digital invoices that are customized with your business logo, and include our name for extra credibility
- Share your secure payment form link on any invoice, text message, social media profile, or web page
- View all your transactions inside one place — always know who’s paid and who’s due
Click here for a step-by-step video on how Autobook works click here
Business Debit Cards
Our VISA Debit Cards have you covered when you are on the go and purchasing all the things you need. Use your OMEGA FCU Debit Card to pay for goods and services wherever the VISA logo is displayed.
- No monthly Point-of-Sale transaction fees
- Complete transaction record with your combined monthly statement
Just be sure to use a surcharge free ATM to avoid those pesky fees. We have partnered with PNC locally so that our members can use their ATMs for no charge. To find a PNC ATM near you Click Here. We also offer surcharge usage at all CU$ ATMs and they can be found Here.
With just a small initial deposit of $5, you’ll become a member of OMEGA Federal Credit Union. Our savings account is the foundation of membership, which gives you access to all our savings and loan products and services, member discounts and resources. This account will hold your $5.00 par value deposit. The par value is the actual price set for one share of ownership in OMEGA FCU, commonly referred to as a minimum balance requirement. Our savings account is an interest bearing account. Click here to view the current savings rates.