Important: Latest update on our response to Coronavirus
In an effort to keep the members of OMEGA Federal Credit Union up to date, I wanted to share the following information on our efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our priority continues to be keeping our employees, members, and the communities that we serve safe.
OMEGA Federal Credit Union is cancelling the annual meeting scheduled on April 23, 2020 at our main office in Wexford. At this time we anticipate that meeting being re-scheduled in September 2020. However, given the uncertain nature of this pandemic we are not setting an exact date at this time. Rest assured we will give you at least 30 days-notice before conducting this meeting.
We have a variety of options for our members who are experiencing any type of financial distress due to the COVID 19 shutdown. If you have been impacted in any way please reach out and see the many options we have available.
We also want you to know that you can transact business on your account virtually anywhere at any time. Here are just some of the ways you can access your accounts and funds:
Alternative ways to access accounts:
- Members Only Hotline
- On-Line Banking (View Balances, Transfer Funds, Make Payments)
- Bill Pay (On-Line Banking) to schedule and pay bills at your convenience
- Mobile Banking (View Balances, Transfer Funds, Make Payments)
- Mobile Check Deposit (Deposit checks into your account)
- Shared Service Center Locations (Visit https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/)
- ATM Deposits & Withdrawals (surcharge free through all PNC machines)
- Debit (Cash Back available through most merchants)
- Credit (Visa Card)
Please visit us at www.omegafcu.com to learn about all the products and services we offer and learn more about each of the options listed above. As always please feel free to call or visit us and we will be happy to help set you up with any of these great services.
Again, if you are being impacted by this situation, please reach out to us and see what we can do to help assist you in this difficult time. As always we remain committed to our members, our employees, and the communities we serve. Thank you for the trust you have shown in us and experiencing the difference of OMEGA!
Troy L. Garvin