OMEGA@HOME Online Banking
OMEGA FCU offers an array of convenient electronic services to make your financial life stress-free while saving you money!
OMEGA FCU’s online Banking System – OMEGA@Home – allows our members to transfer funds, view account history and balances, withdrawal funds and more all with the click of a mouse from the convenience of your home or office! Once enrolled, you may also sign up for our additional Free electronic servcies that include:E-statements, Bill Pay, Enotices, Mobile Banking and Money-$-Manager, our personal financial management tool. Directions on how to sign up for these valuable services are below.
Instead of receiving paper statements, go green and sign up for E-statements. When your statement is ready for viewing, you will receive a secure email notifying you it is available in online banking. Why wait for the mail? You can have your statement securely delivered the first of the month!
The easy and money saving way to pay your bills! No more stamps, trips to the mailbox or checks needed. Simply input your merchant’s payee information and pay your bills. It is that easy!
Easily recieve all important notices online with E-notices. E-notices decreases mailing time and saves the environment. Avialable notices include: Tax Forms, Share CD maturity notices, NSF notices, Loan notices and more.
Our new Personal Financial Management Tool, Money-$-Manager, makes it easy to track spending, set financial goals and monitor all of your accounts to save time and money. Every cent you earn and spend is categorized, graphed and charted so you can see a clear view of all your online financial accounts, even those at other financial institutions, at one secure place! You can create bugets, track spending targets and set savings goals. Take control of your finances and sign up for Money-$-Manager today!
Secure, convenient, anytime access to your accounts from your mobile phone or mobile device. Imagine being at the store and finding that perfect item for the house. Not sure if you have enough funds to cover the purchase? Use your mobile phone to check your current balance. Or, you get that urgent call from your son at college. He needs some money right away or he can’t buy his books for the semester. Now you can quickly transfer funds from your mobile phone no matter where you are. Maybe you’re on vacation and you forgot to pay a bill. In just a few screens, you pay anyone from anywhere, even at the beach from your mobile phone.
With Mobile Banking you can view account balances and transactions, transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts, pay your bills and more. Rest assure, your information is safe and secure. All you need to get started is an eligible account and a mobile device that can send and receive text messages and/or has access to the Internet. To learn how to enroll in Mobile Banking, Click Here.
Important! After you download the TouchBanking application, you will need to enter this App Code to activate it: GoMobile0488
To enroll in or access online banking to obtain the additional electronic services listed above, Click Here.
This link will take you to the online banking home page. Then follow these easy instructions:
1. On the Home Banking page, go to the left toollar and click the 4th option: “Enroll Online”.
2. Enter your member number and your PIN (your PIN is the last 4 digits of your social security number OR your MOH pin), scroll down, accept the terms and click “I Agree”.
3. Next, you will be directed to a page to verify your account information and you will be prompted to choose a log in ID and a security code. After all field are completed, click submit to finalize your enrollment.
4. To sign up for Free E-statements, Bill Pay, E-notices, and Mobile Banking, once logged in to Home Banking, click on the Self Service Tab. Go to Additional Services, Click on E-statements and/or Bill Pay and/or Enotices and agree to the terms. Enotices and Estatements can be viewed when they become available.
Once you are signed up for Bill Pay, you can set up your merchant accounts and start paying your bills with the click of your mouse immediately. To make the switch even easier, Click Here to get a chart to help you move your bill pay accounts to OMEGA@Home Bill Pay.
5. To sign up for Money-$-Manager, our Free Personal Finance Tool, once logged in to Home Banking, click on the Money-$-Manager Tab and Agree to the terms. Money-$-Manager will then import transactions from online banking into Money-$-Manager so you can view your personal financial outlook. You can also choose to import accounts and transactions from other financial institutions, set goals and budgets and much more.
If you have questions about signing up for any of the above electronic services, please contact us at 412-369-3800.