OMEGA FCU, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a full service financial institution. We offer our members the most up to date products and technology, superior member service, and excellent rates. Our Loan Representatives assist members not only with lending decisions and products, but also with a wide variety of other banking products. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about various lending products, enjoy helping others and provide excellent member service.
Job duties/requirements include
- Processing all types of consumer and home equity loan applications. This includes answering member inquiries, quoting payments, pulling credit reports, analyzing income and opening new accounts.
- Fund loans to host system and provide timely funding to members and partners. Prepare and disburse thorough and accurate loan closing documents. Follow up on “call backs” and member payoff calls in order to “close” the loan.
- Provide timely and accurate information on the Credit Union’s loan programs, as well as prompt, courteous, and professional service to members, branch staff, and dealer partners.
- Help to achieve monthly sales goals and referrals by identifying members’ needs and by making appropriate referrals to develop the Primary Financial Institution (PFI) relationship.
- Familiar with compliance of banking policies, state and federal regulations.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Office equipment, including: Personal computer, printer, calculator (including financial calculator), typewriter, multi-line phone system, copier, fax machine, and scanner
High school diploma plus additional post-secondary work or equivalency required
Years of Experience
One year of consumer lending with mortgage lending or related experience a plus
Certifications or Licensure Required
You will be required to be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) as required by the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act). You must comply with the requirements of the SAFE Act, including annual renewal.
Benefits include a competitive salary with benefits package including: health care, HSA account, 401K, logo wear.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org